Saturday 13 April 2013

Blackberry Comes Back With A Bang


Blackberry devices are certainly well known for their great use towards business customers. With constant crashes on the previous blackberry models, I wasn't sure if putting a profit into the new blackberry Z10 would be worth it. The new Blackberry 10 OS software definitely gave the device a new look that was desperately needed. Shocking as it may be, I'm an IPhone user, and when you're an Apple user, you do not see yourself changing to any other model device. Needless to say, I'm impressed with the Z10 that I had to put my iPhone 5 down.
If you were an Apple junkie like me, why would you consider a blackberry? I don't own a business, nor do I constantly send emails. The main reason I switched to the Blackberry Z10 was because I needed a break from social media. It was easily accessed on my phone no matter where I was. Another reason I was leaning towards the Z10 was because I'm majoring in Journalism, and that requires a tremendous amount of writing. Having the ability to write a document or to be able to view a power point on a large display screen is mind bowing. Many of the current smartphones offer applications like Microsoft word, excel, and power point, but they don't offer the quality that the Z10 has to offer.
Blackberry seems to have finally caught up with the current smartphones that are out today. Only minor issue towards the Z10 is the need of more applications to enhance the experience. All the new features to this software are incredible compared to the Bold, and the Storm. Both devices didn't have great qualities to offer, which RIMM took a hit for a few years back. As long as applications are being developed and updates are consistently available, I see this device being on the market for a long period of time.
This is a huge step for RIMM to take, even though it didn't start out well with developing the right applications, I believe they will improve in no time. The Z10 is definitely moving in the right direction with all the new features that it has to offer. I see this particular device growing very rapidly and bringing not only business customers, but also your average entertainment users. People are always going to want change, and with that being said, the Blackberry Z10 has a lot to offer for what's next in the social media and smartphone industry.

By 

No comments:

Post a Comment